Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Ethics Series #2, IMA Educational Case Journal: Ethical Choices at Choice House
Presented by: Tyler Propst, CMA
- Staff Accountant at GFG Ag Services in Stanberry.
- Graduated from Northwest Missouri State University BS in 2013
- Received his MBA from Northwest Missouri State University in 2015
- Received CMA certification in 2017.
- On the board of the St. Joseph Pony Express chapter of IMA as Director of Young Professionals.
Location is San Jose Steakhouse & Mexican, 4015 S Belt Highway, St Joseph, MO 64503. Registration starts at 4:45 PM, Meal 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM, and presentation begins at 6:00 PM.
Those attending the Ethics Series #1 on June 12, 2019 cannot get CPE for session due to it being the same Ethics presentation.
Meal is paid direct to the restaurant.
Cost of 2 HR CPE is $30.00 per person paid to the chapter.